Doorchic payment information for customers buying on the web
Shopping using a card has now become an accepted way to pay for goods or services. We are all comfortable with handing our card to a shop assistant or waiter, or giving our card details to someone on the other end of the telephone.
For many people however putting card details into a web site is still uncomfortable, as we are not sure what is happening to the information we are submitting or where it is going.
When you shop with a merchant who uses Paypoint you can be assured that your card details are securely encrypted during transport over the Internet so no one can read your card information. The card details are only transported to a Bank to authorise your purchase.
Paypoint guarantees that we will never:
· Pass on your financial details
· Pass on any personal information gathered when you place an order
· Sell or rent your details, you will never receive junk mail as a result of using Paypoint
· Leave invasive technologies such as cookies on your machine
· Exploit your details in any way